New and needing recommendations

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
kiki72
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Icon New and needing recommendations

Post by kiki72 »

:tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-reference: :roll2:
I am new to this site and need recommendations on any books from mystery/suspense, true crime books! Thanks in advance for your help!😉
Jillpillbooknerd
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 1908
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jillpillbooknerd.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jillpillbooknerd »

One of my favorite non-fiction books is by Michelle Knight called Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed. It's about Michelle Knight who was kidnapped in Cleveland and held captive for years. It's a great book but it is very graphic.
Kai_Raine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kai_Raine »

I highly, highly recommend "In Malice, Quite Close" by Brandi Lynn Ryder. It's a suspenseful thriller novel that is both beautifully written and chilling to the bone.
kiki72
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by kiki72 »

Thanks so much!!😃
Elldarling
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elldarling.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Elldarling »

If you’re truly looking for a book that intrigues you, I’d highly recommend the “Child 44” trilogy by Tom Rob Smith. It’s gripping, fast-paced and one of the only few books that have caused me to stay awake half the night to finish.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
elivia05
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elivia05.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by elivia05 »

kiki72 wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 11:38 :tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-reference: :roll2:
I am new to this site and need recommendations on any books from mystery/suspense, true crime books! Thanks in advance for your help!😉
I HIGHLY recommend The Different Kinds of Monsters by Seth Chambers. It is a science fiction book that weaves together real life monsters with prehistoric creatures. I finished it in 2 days.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”