Supernatural suggestions??

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Nikkijenkins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Supernatural suggestions??

Post by Nikkijenkins »

Hey everyone, I am new to this book club. I started my account a while ago, but I have time to read now. I am into the supernatural, and true crime topics. I am looking for some good suggestions of books to read. As I can really only read at night, 4 younger kids is a handful :), I need something to get lost in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! I am also trying to find my way around this website so I know what's what. Thank you in advance for any help y'all can give me. Hope you have a great night.
Carris72
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carris72.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles

Post by Carris72 »

Hello, I believe Gray Wolf Mate: League of Gallize Shifters by Diana Love would be a great start.
thaservices1
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thaservices1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by thaservices1 »

Stephen King's short story The Breathing Method is a quick read that will really tickle your supernatural need to read.
"It is not the critic that counts..."
- Roosevelt

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”