Any suggestions on a ghost/life story?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Nicholet Haumann
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 420
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholet-haumann.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Any suggestions on a ghost/life story?

Post by Nicholet Haumann »

My favorite book of all time is about a girl who died at a young age and whom was in love. The book is through the eyes of her as a ghost. It was so interesting and captured me. I loved all the sad parts and all the exciting parts. I loved reading about her life and her experiences afterwards. Does anyone know of a similar book? I crave a good ghost/life story with a touch of sadness in it. Thanks in advance.
Cswrawr
Currently Reading: El Conde Karlstein
Bookshelf Size: 1011
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cswrawr.html
Latest Review: Isabella's Painting by Ellen Butler

Post by Cswrawr »

NicholetH wrote: 29 May 2018, 12:37 My favorite book of all time is about a girl who died at a young age and whom was in love. The book is through the eyes of her as a ghost. It was so interesting and captured me. I loved all the sad parts and all the exciting parts. I loved reading about her life and her experiences afterwards. Does anyone know of a similar book? I crave a good ghost/life story with a touch of sadness in it. Thanks in advance.
Sounds very similar to If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Now I'm wondering if that is in the fact the book you're describing.... but if not, very similar)
Nicholet Haumann
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 420
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholet-haumann.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Nicholet Haumann »

It is not If I stay, but it is similar. It is The Mercy of Thin air by Ronlyn Domnique
apINKpanda21
Favorite Author: Harlan Coben
Currently Reading: The Red Hunter
Bookshelf Size: 36
fav_author_id: 3782

Post by apINKpanda21 »

I recommend The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. :)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”