I need a book im all out of ideas,could you help

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
_Chara_
Bookshelf Size: 0

I need a book im all out of ideas,could you help

Post by _Chara_ »

Hi! :D I'm new here and I wanted to do 2 things on my first day first I need some help I need to find a great book to read I really like comedy, and sci-fi not exactly adult comedy, but not completely childish (i'm basically a kid in an adults body) And with sci-fi I like anything of the sort its really amazing to go into another world for a little bit! Would you agree? And with the second thing, I don't know if this is the place for it but iv'e got a book idea And id like to know if its ok to post it on this site
Thanks for sticking with me! I talk a lot sometimes...sorry... Thanks! :D
ScoutWrites
Currently Reading: Of Illusions and Ink Spills
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scoutwrites.html
Latest Review: A Second, Less Capable Head by James Hanna

Post by ScoutWrites »

Have you read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books by Douglas Adams? Those are a good combination of humor and sci-fi.
Violet1995
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Violet1995 »

Have you tried tears of a tiger?
I Like Fiction Books
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i-like-fiction-books.html
Latest Review: Merlin's Rings: Book One: Young Crusaders by Virginia Hoyt

Post by I Like Fiction Books »

The Train to Impossible Places by P.G. Bell

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”