Thriller and Suspense Recommendations

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
S_Mulla
Currently Reading: Tarnished
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-s-mulla.html
Latest Review: A Good Boy by Anthony Andre

Thriller and Suspense Recommendations

Post by S_Mulla »

Hello fellow readers... Does anyone have any good Thriller /Suspense/Crime books they can recommend?
It'll be much appreciated :D
starshipsaga
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 2024
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starshipsaga.html
Latest Review: Secrets of the Dead by Murray Bailey

Post by starshipsaga »

I recently had a really good time with The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor. I made this recommendation in another thread, but I enjoyed the book so much I think it deserves another mention :D

Another mystery/suspense/thriller series I'm really enjoying right now is the Casey Duncan series by Kelley Armstrong. It's also a good one if you don't mind a romance element (but it's very light). I just finished the latest book that just came out and my heart is still pounding!
Emma13
Currently Reading: The Captive Mind
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emma13.html
Latest Review: A Slice Of Chile by Dr Terry Hannan

Post by Emma13 »

I've been working my way through the Inspector Rebus novels, which are set in Edinburgh, Scotland and have a fun, surly protagonist.

My dad is more into this sort of stuff than me, and he's currently obsessed with the Scandinavian crime fiction scene, people like Jo Nesbo and Stieg Larsson. The Millennium trilogy (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, etc., etc.) might be a good place to start, if you haven't already.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”