Leadership and personal grow book

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
joaon11
Bookshelf Size: 0

Leadership and personal grow book

Post by joaon11 »

Hello!

I'm new member here and i will tell you what i'm looking for to see if you can help me.

I'm looking for a book that talks about leadership and team work, but also that focus on ourselves and our own personal growth. If the book has references to movies, persons, cultures or other books its perfect.

I not a reader, and i just do it if i really enjoy what im reading, also i am a 22 year engeneer.7

Thank you!
AbbyGNelson
Currently Reading: Heir to the Empire
Bookshelf Size: 839
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbygnelson.html
Latest Review: Asa's Gift by Isaac Green

Post by AbbyGNelson »

Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box would be a great book for this. It discusses how to change yourself and be better, so you can be a better leader and work with others better.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”