Just finished a series and need a new one

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Scribingmeg
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 2

Just finished a series and need a new one

Post by Scribingmeg »

I love reading series books. I am a huge JR Ward fan. I'm looking for something similar to her writing style. Here is the problem. I do not like Sherlyn Kenon and that seems to be the first writer that people want to send me to. I have been reading a short story by Alexandra Ivy, but I'm not sure how I would feel about her entire series. Any feedback would be great. Thank you!
jessinikkip
Currently Reading: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessinikkip.html
Latest Review: Misery Loves Company by Paul Marino
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by jessinikkip »

I would recommend checking out the writer Aja James. I'm reading her series now, which is Pure Healing, Dark Longing and Dark Desires. Having read the Black Dagger up to The Beast, they do remind me of that series quite a bit with the different branches of "species" so to speak and how the worlds of the vampires and humans and others are set up around the real modern world.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”