Need recommendations based on my favorite novels.

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
courtneymcreative
Favorite Author: Tamora Pierce
Currently Reading: Swan Song
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-courtneymcreative.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles
fav_author_id: 3492

Re: Need recommendations based on my favorite novels.

Post by courtneymcreative »

I'd recommend Tamora Pierce books, specifically Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen (two-part series). Pierce's books are YA, medieval-type fantasy, and all interconnected. I liked that she has strong female characters and that she always sets her books in the fantasy realm of Tortall, which I always thought was cool and well done. The Trickster's books specifically play with magic and god elements while also having some romance and adventure. They're probably in my top 5 YA books of all time, alongside Harry Potter .
apINKpanda21
Favorite Author: Harlan Coben
Currently Reading: The Red Hunter
Bookshelf Size: 36
fav_author_id: 3782

Post by apINKpanda21 »

Try Rachel Hawkins' Hex Hall, Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy. Or if you're into spy stuff, there's also Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls. OR the House of Night by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast. Lots of boy issues on that last one. Lol
Mallory Porshnev
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Moloka'i
Bookshelf Size: 332
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
Latest Review: The Paradize Inn by Sheri O'Sullivan

Post by Mallory Porshnev »

You would probably enjoy the Divergent series if you haven't read it yet.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”