Hey everybody need some help

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Beamesy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hey everybody need some help

Post by Beamesy »

Hi. My name is wayne amd im from adelaide australia. Im 25 years old and have acute paranoid schizophrenia. I love reading. I want recomendations on books about mental illness and mental assylum books aswell as genral horror with paranormal stories.

I want series books as well that can keep me going
Steph K
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steph-k.html
Latest Review: Ever After by H M Irwing

Post by Steph K »

Borderline and Phantom Pains by Mishell Baker has a protagonist with borderline personality disorder. Her mental illness is an important part of the story. This series would fall under the paranormal genre. I'm not sure if you are looking for just fiction, or anything on mental illness. I know a lot of good memoirs about mental illness I could recommend. They are mostly about obsessive compulsive disorder though.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”