Who are some of your Favourite YA Authors?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
SLD
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Who are some of your Favourite YA Authors?

Post by SLD »

Of course, a couple of current YA authors are Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) and J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter). I highly recommend the books over the movies.
Philippians 4:8
Leandra Nieves
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Leandra Nieves »

My favorite author at the moment is Taheri Mafi! Her series "Shatter Me" is amazing and the way she progressed the main character throughout the books is awesome. I'm on edge for the 4th and final installation of the series. :D
Lipscombpc
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lipscombpc.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Lipscombpc »

Anything by Sarah Maas is epic.
Emibaby09
Currently Reading:

Post by Emibaby09 »

I’ve just started the second book in the lunar chronicles, but they’re pretty great! It’s definitely worth checking out!
SPasciuti wrote: 09 Jan 2018, 15:38 I love and adore Marissa Meyer. The Lunar Chronicles is just about my favorite book series of all time and I legitimately read it at least twice a year as a result. I was really impressed with her book, Heartless, as well which is a standalone about the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Her newest series, Renegades, fell a bit flat for me, but I still think she's an amazing author.

Others I really like include Christopher Pasolini, Alexandra Bracken, Michael Grant, Anthony Horowitz, and Marie Rutkoski.
Vampirepotato4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Vampirepotato4 »

I second the Holly Black nomination- 'The Coldest Girl in Coldtown' was amazing. Haven't read her other things but if they're along the same level, they're awesome too. Might want to try Cassandra Clare's stuff - the 'Mortal Instruments' series. Or another good series was C.C. Hunter's 'Shadow Falls' series. Hope that helped. Happy hunting
Holli

Post by Holli »

One of my favorite series is the darkest minds series by Alexandra Bracken it’s based in a dystopian world with great developed characters and crazy twists. 10/10 recommend

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”