Supernatural/Paranormal Romance

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Supernatural/Paranormal Romance

Post by dragonet07 »

I'm thinking of writing a very specific genre for one of the book ideas I have but first I need to read some like it. I don't dabble much in this genre anymore so I need some recommendations of good books in that genre. I'm looking for supernatural/paranormal books with romance in them. I'm not talking about books like Twilight but something a little more blood-pumping and dark. I don't know if this will make any sense but I'm thinking along the lines of American Horror Story: Freakshow with a stronger romantic element to it. If this helps at all, I'm a fan of Edgar Allen Poe as well as Neil Gaiman's Stardust. I'd also prefer something set in modern times, or at least World War II and later.

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”