Video Trailer for the July Book of the Month

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
MNCEDISI
Currently Reading: My Trip to Adele
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Video Trailer for the July Book of the Month

Post by MNCEDISI »

This video is actually vague to entice someone to read the book. The synopsis is too brief. I only got that 3 people are travelling to Adele. The question that remains is the what and why should I read it. I guess if I have first read the book I would have a better understanding of the video. :roll:
Ayosinmi
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayosinmi.html
Latest Review: "A Nation Divided" by Anthony R. Flagg

Post by Ayosinmi »

I just saw the trailer and candidly speaking, it got my attention. Now, I quickly went to post this reply and get back to the book. The combination of the picture and sound quality is rich. It generally makes me curious about the book. I still have the picture of that sea in my head even as I write.
Good one.
Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.
Voltaire, 1694-1778
Latest Review: "A Nation Divided" by Anthony R. Flagg
Joseph Musugu
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Joseph Musugu »

The book is nice
MorganReadsBooks
Currently Reading: The 100 Best Poems of All Time
Bookshelf Size: 275
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-morganreadsbooks.html
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer

Post by MorganReadsBooks »

I'm just about done with the book (80% through) and it's cool to see the trailer for it. I agree with others that it is pretty vague but I think it does a good job of giving you just a taste of the story to get you intrigued enough to read the book.
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Angela Tipsey
Currently Reading: The Elfstones of Shannara
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Angela Tipsey »

I guess I got more out of the trailer than most people. I haven't read the book but my take is a story of three people on a life journey. I'm guessing the book talks about what each person has or is going through in life. For some reason, an event (the concert) is calling to all of them and is the juncture of their individual journeys. Of course, I may just be imagining more than is there. Good luck to the author!
22kcox
Currently Reading: Animal Farm
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-22kcox.html
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by 22kcox »

I think the video was interesting. I thought the visuals were good and they peaked my interests, but I wish I had more of an idea of the overall theme of the novel. The only thing I got from the video was a a book about three peoples journey. I don't even really understand how they are connected. I don't think it would sway me to read the book.
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”