Best books for commerce students

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Arun Bhardwaj
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arun-bhardwaj.html

Best books for commerce students

Post by Arun Bhardwaj »

I am looking for some books that will be helpful for me in my career. :techie-studyingbrown: need reccomendation in field of management and business economics.
Storygamer88
Currently Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 365
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storygamer88.html
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Storygamer88 »

You may not like this recommendation but economics textbooks and textbooks about those topics will give you the biggest advantage over other students. I know some self taught people who picked up micro/macro economics this way.

If you want to just read a business tale of a company starting up, I liked The Google Story.
Hi all. I like board games, card games, video games, books (especially children's books and mysteries), stories, cartoons, anime, manga, light novels, animation, and other light-hearted, fun things. Feel free to message if you want to chat!
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
piyushbhatia1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by piyushbhatia1 »

The field of economics has vast amount of divisions. If you want to know more about economics then a topic must be picked. Once there is a selected topic a book can be found on it.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”