New Memberr

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
kaitlynden96
Currently Reading: The Last Boleyn
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlynden96.html

New Memberr

Post by kaitlynden96 »

Hi everyone!
My name is Kaitlyn, and I like reading historical fiction/non-fiction books. I'm looking forward to the discovery of new books and interacting with like-minded readers:)
If you have any recommendations for historically or religion themed books, or even good thrillers, i'd be interested in hearing them! :techie-studyinggray:
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Welcome, Kaitlyn!

The first I can recommend is The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. Awesome book!

As for thrillers, Ted Dekker has put out many good ones. Blink of an Eye (or sometimes it is titled just Blink), Three and House are some good ones to start with. Black is also a great read.

Steven James also has a great series that starts with The Pawn and goes through Checkmate.

I hope these are good for you! 8)
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”