Variety

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Amal
Bookshelf Size: 0

Variety

Post by Amal »

Hey y'all, I'm new on here and I'm really excited to start reading new books. I like a variety of genres including romance, drama, mystery, comedy, fiction, and many more. What are some good books to start with or some of y'all's favorites? Any suggestion is appreciated!
Bad Macaw
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bad-macaw.html
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Bad Macaw »

Hi Amal,

I'm new here too! Welcome! Maybe you could you be more specific, what authors/books have you most liked/disliked? what are you in the mood for?

My favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I think he was a genius. So, without knowing what sort of books you like or read in the past, I suggest Love in time of cholera and 100 years of solitude. Or anything by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, for that matter. Do you know his work?

If not, I hope you enjoy it! :)
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Alhen James
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6028">The Darkest Hour</a>
Currently Reading: Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 136

Post by Alhen James »

Welcome.

If you like the romance genre, you can try Abbi Glines books such as the Sea Breeze Series and Too Far series.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”