If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 09 May 2018, 17:38
- 2018 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Favorite Book: Warlock of the Magus World Series
- Bookshelf Size: 25
I think there was some reference to Cain and Abel in East of Eden by John Steinbeck, and the characters in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen following Christian beliefs.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 04 May 2018, 12:30
- Currently Reading: The Ring of Solomon
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 21:00
- Currently Reading: The Clouds Still Hang
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cg1103.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
I have also read her other book called Bridge to Haven and that was pretty good. She has a new novel out now called The Masterpiece and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Sep 2018, 20:21
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 02 Jun 2018, 18:57
- 2019 Reading Goal: 70
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 7
- 2018 Reading Goal: 70
- Favorite Book: One Second After
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 99
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarahmarlowe.html
- Latest Review: Murder in Memory by Mike Thorne
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
Yes! Both of these are excellent authors. I love reading series, too.Jmar_la wrote: ↑09 Jul 2018, 21:09I have read some Christian fiction that has been wonderful. There is a series of books by Jan Karon called the Mitford Novels. As soon as I finshed with one, I already had the next one, because I didn't want too much time in between. They were so good. Another Christian fiction author I like is Francine Rivers. Her novels, such as the Mark of the Lion Series, are so good. One of her books called Redeeming Love was excellent.
You can spend your time however you want, but you can spend it only once.