REverse Harem Wanted

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
imabndt
Bookshelf Size: 0

REverse Harem Wanted

Post by imabndt »

I love reverse Harem books, what got me hooked was all of C.L. Stones series! Its becoming harder and harder to find now without crossing into those heavy erotic books. :!: Reverse is one girl several guys, she can pick or she can work with the group not that picky, but romance a must!
Share your book Harem With me? :D
Bookaholic_Anonymous
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookaholic-anonymous.html

Post by Bookaholic_Anonymous »

Finding my pack by Lane Whitt
There's only two books in the series right now, she's working on the third. Great read with NO heavy erotica.
LizzieAnne80

Post by LizzieAnne80 »

I'm looking for beta readers for a RH novel! Not heavy erotica and a fun story along with the romance! Let me know if you're interested!!
Naaya123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naaya123.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Naaya123 »

Yes!! A couple of months ago I read my first reverse harem novel and damn, I was hooked. I’ve read around 40 and definitely am looking for more.
Michelle Menezes
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-menezes.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Michelle Menezes »

imabndt wrote: 22 Aug 2016, 14:43 I love reverse Harem books, what got me hooked was all of C.L. Stones series! Its becoming harder and harder to find now without crossing into those heavy erotic books. :!: Reverse is one girl several guys, she can pick or she can work with the group not that picky, but romance a must!
Share your book Harem With me? :D
Would fantasy reverse harem novels be okay? Because I only know the ones from that genre.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

Lewdmancy by Eden Redd is a a good reverse harem book, one with a lot of erotic content.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”