Wolf Mate, Where are you?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
imabndt
Bookshelf Size: 0

Wolf Mate, Where are you?

Post by imabndt »

I'm new and still figuring this place out. So bare with me! :D

I love fantasy Romance, note it must have that romance element or my interest will wonder off, Werewolves are my favorite but i don't mind a leap into one with vampire, mermaids, wizards and dragons.

Strong females are more eye catching instead of the simpering wall flower, but can start that way and the character becomes a strong person in the end. Twists and turns are awesome, can be a stand alone or a series but would rather have a series be completed its no fun waiting for the next book months away.

Thanks! :tiphat:
DennisK
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ken Follett
Currently Reading: Light in August
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dennisk.html
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
fav_author_id: 3559

Post by DennisK »

Werewolves? Have you read The Passage by Justin Cronin yet? It's a trilogy with its third book recently published.
Jcookie
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Jcookie »

Try anything by Patricia Briggs
Alhen James
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6028">The Darkest Hour</a>
Currently Reading: Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 136

Post by Alhen James »

Wolf Masters series and Durham Wolves series by Becca Jameson
Breeds series by Lora Leigh
The Three series by Kristen Ashley
Hunter series by Lexi Blake

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”