Celebrity Book Recommendations

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
slmeeks
Currently Reading: The Happiness Project
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slmeeks.html
Latest Review: "Drizzling Dreams" by Mansi Tejpal

Celebrity Book Recommendations

Post by slmeeks »

I am very interested in diving into the lives of some celebrities. I am interested in people like Chelsea Handler, Travis Barker, etc. Any recommendations? I am looking for something life changing here.
Latest Review: "Drizzling Dreams" by Mansi Tejpal
sabrinanicole2010
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sabrinanicole2010 »

I have read all Handlers love them! Currently I'm reading Amy Poehlers Yes please its okay so far I've also read all of Ellen Degenerses they sre a good read
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1437
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

I haven't read it but someone said that Holly Madison's book (I think its called Down the Rabbit Hole....?) is really good. Talks about her years spent living at the Playboy Mansion as Hef's #1 girlfriend.
Mallory Porshnev
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Moloka'i
Bookshelf Size: 332
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
Latest Review: The Paradize Inn by Sheri O'Sullivan

Post by Mallory Porshnev »

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between)
by Lauren Graham

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”