Please help me find some good Zombie novels

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
SPasciuti
Favorite Author: Marissa Meyer
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 46410">The Wendy</a>
Currently Reading: Cinder
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spasciuti.html
Latest Review: Samuel by Samuel kidstar
fav_author_id: 2388

Re: Please help me find some good Zombie novels

Post by SPasciuti »

I really enjoyed The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan and her subsequent sequels The Dead Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places. They were all quite fantastic, in my opinion.
chrystalheart
Currently Reading: Fire and fury
Bookshelf Size: 725
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrystalheart.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by chrystalheart »

My favorite in this genre is "Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?" by Max Brallier. It's a choose your own adventure story. So, you can have several different experiences as you read and re-read it.
pink boy
Currently Reading: The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by pink boy »

Pet Sematary by Stephen King is fantastic. I also recommend The Last of Us: American Dreams for anyone interested in graphic novels.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”