Book aboutTraveling

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
sonipat
Bookshelf Size: 0

Book aboutTraveling

Post by sonipat »

Hello dear can any tell me which book is the best in which all best world's traveling places will I find ?
Freida Livery
Bookshelf Size: 2897
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Freida Livery »

Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the Worlds Most Amazing Places; published by National Geographic. A beautiful book. I've been to 7 of the places in the book. I'd post a link to it on Amazon, but I "code" challenged. :roll:
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
sonipat
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sonipat »

Freida Livery wrote:Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the Worlds Most Amazing Places; published by National Geographic. A beautiful book. I've been to 7 of the places in the book. I'd post a link to it on Amazon, but I "code" challenged. :roll:
Thanks dear I will search it on amazon.
Mallory Porshnev
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Moloka'i
Bookshelf Size: 332
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
Latest Review: The Paradize Inn by Sheri O'Sullivan

Post by Mallory Porshnev »

Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel: Our List of the 500 Best Places to See... Ranked

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”