New to Online Book Club & Need Advice

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Roberta Roberts
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Icon New to Online Book Club & Need Advice

Post by Roberta Roberts »

Hello, I'm Roberta and I'm new here so I thought maybe some of could possibly help me find a book I'd like reading!!?!!
I love books about Spirituality, God, Self Help, Psychology and help healing after a 💔 broken heart!
I'm not a fan of fiction...... I LIKE PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT IS TRUE....... I LOVE NON-FICTION!
I like books about aliens/UFOs which anymore is not really Fiction but 🤷🏻‍♀️ if I am going to read about the subjects of UFO's I'd prefer it be something that is a research type book. I am looking for a book by Timothy Abernathy but I don't think it is in the Online Book Club for review
CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A BOOK I WOULD LIKE? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?

Thank you so much,
Roberta

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”