Recommend me something similar to The Descent by Jeff Long?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
petar_denkov
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Recommend me something similar to The Descent by Jeff Long?

Post by petar_denkov »

Hello, I specifically joined this forum for this topic initially but decided to look around. I looked up on search and nothing showed up so I'm guessing no ones asked for this yet. I'm looking for something similar to The Descent by Jeff Long and the entire trilogy really. It's one of my favorite books and I haven't found anything like it since, yes it has it's logical plot flaws and a bit of pseudo science in the science fiction factor, but I really enjoyed the underworld building, the romance, character connections and several overlapping plot lines set in a horror/ thriller setting. Big plus for anything science fiction related also. I recently red Sphere by Michael Crichton which was recommended to me by someone on another forum, yes it had the same vibe but wasn't exactly what I was looking for even though I enjoyed it massively also. Excuse my bad English, it's not my native language. Thank you in advance for all your suggestions. Cheers. :tiphat:

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”