Otherworldly Magical Books

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Ldpuff
Currently Reading: Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ldpuff.html
Latest Review: The Merriest, The Beariest Bears by Doreen M. Atkinson

Re: Otherworldly Magical Books

Post by Ldpuff »

PetraWelch wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 16:28 Hi there!
I am in search of new books to fall in love with.
My favourite stories are Harry Potter, The Golden Compass, The City of Bones, Charlie Bone and May Bird.
I am looking for interesting worlds, magic, romance, parallel dimensions, and unique topics.
(But no vampires or werewolves please.)
I usually really enjoy young adult fiction, so please feel free to flood me with your favourite recommendations!
You should read "Everlife" by Gena Showalter.
Olorin
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Olorin »

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini is a must-read for fantasy fans! I would recommend the Dark Sea annals series by Wayne Thomas Batson, but be aware it gets pretty intense in places! And for a historical magic book, Fawkes by Nadine Brandes is at the top of the game.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

The Saga of the Nothing Mage by J. P. Valentine.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”