Literally Any Book

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
xjulirenae
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Literally Any Book

Post by xjulirenae »

I literally don't care, I just need book recommendations. No explicit or super inappropriate things (you know what I mean.) I'm so bored and I need help finding books.

Thank u
-Julianna
AdamRedWolf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adamredwolf.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by AdamRedWolf »

The Wheel of Time series will keep you occupied for a while. It's 14 books long and the greatest story ever told. That's a scientific fact, by the way, not just my opinion.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
- Bokonon (Kurt Vonnegut), Cat's Cradle
justjim
Favorite Book: Project Tau
Currently Reading: Trying to Save Piggy Sneed
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justjim.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by justjim »

The Crum Trilogy by Lee Maynard
"Never memorize something that you can look up." Albert Einstein
Cameron Ashdown

Post by Cameron Ashdown »

i personally recommend our chemical hearts by krystal sutherland, its a really good book
tgoatley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tgoatley.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by tgoatley »

Saving Beck by Courtney Cole is a really good book.
jadecalliope

Post by jadecalliope »

For something that is fun, different, and appeals to several age groups I suggest Ransom Riggs series that starts with "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children."

The books are fast reads with lots of truly interesting photographs peppered throughout. The story is miles better than what they did with the movie (isn't that usually the case, though?)
Kiowa
Currently Reading: simon vs the homo sapiens agenda
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kiowa.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Kiowa »

I truly believe that mythology was a rather under-talked about YA/middlegrade trend and I was personally all on board with it. I know that you are probably thinking I am going to recommend Percy Jackson, and while that was a good series (don't watch the movies, I was rather displeased with how it just completely seemed to go off track with the books), I think that the follow-up was rather more entertaining than the first and that would be the Kane Chronicles.

In as quick a summary as I can make:

You will be following a brother and sister who was thrust into the magical world of Egyptian mythology and everything is not what it seems. They thought their father was dead by natural causes but that was not the case. They have now been challenged to seek out answers in a side to the world of reality that they didn't even know existed. they make allies and friends with some gods, and some enemies as well.
BookPower9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 387

Post by BookPower9 »

Why not try some non fiction book? Such as Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. I found it different. Or my Best suggestion, read the Bible. It really eliminate boredom.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”