True Crime

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
jennawash
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 50

True Crime

Post by jennawash »

I love true crime books. I enjoy reading about court room drama or investigative proceedings to find a "who dun it." I have been reading through several books about the murder of Travis Alexander in 2008 and I feel like I'm ready to move on to my next case.
Who has some recommendations?
Libs_Books
Favorite Book: The year of the flood
Currently Reading: Mason Dixon
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-libs-books.html
Latest Review: Dont Panic Its Organic by Dr. Andy Lopez

Post by Libs_Books »

]Have you read In Cold Blood by Truman Capote? There's a good review (removed by mod).
kerricellis
Currently Reading: Before We Were Yours
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kerricellis.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by kerricellis »

You could start with The Stranger Beside Me, and read up on Ted Bundy - there's also Small Sacrifices, which is also Ann Rule. The book "Columbine," by Dave Cullen, is really good. It's THE book when it comes to Columbine. There's tons of stuff on the West Memphis Three, and it's still unsolved. Oh, and Devil in the White City!
jennawash
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 50

Post by jennawash »

I have not read it, but it sounds amazing! The review hooked me right away. I will do some research on the crime and then this will definitely get put on my reading list! Thank you!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”