Demonology book on demand

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Srchevchelios
Bookshelf Size: 0

Demonology book on demand

Post by Srchevchelios »

Hello I’m not very familiarize with this, so I ask the experts, does any one knows a book of demonology with a lot of pictures, if it has acurate information it’s even better but most importan thing I need is the images, original representation of every kind of demons an demonic landscapes etc like an old forbidden book, thanks I need this for a drawing project
Aituaje
Currently Reading: Heaven and Earth
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aituaje.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by Aituaje »

Have you ever heard of the Dictionary of Demons by Michelle Belanger? Like the title suggests, it has a fairly comprehensive list of demons, their names, and a simple illustration of each. I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of inspiration from it.

There's also the Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology by Rossell Robbins. Below is a short list of demon-related reads:

Daemonologie by James VI
The Demonologist by Gerald Brittle
Demonology and Devil-Lore by Moncure D. Conway

I hope this will satisfy your artistic endeavors. Good luck!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”