Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you.
If you are looking for general recommendations
rather than personalized recommendations
, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 07 Jan 2018, 20:30
- 2018 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 36
- Favorite Author: Marissa Meyer
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 46410">The Wendy</a>
- Currently Reading: Cinder
- Bookshelf Size: 34
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spasciuti.html
- Latest Review: Samuel by Samuel kidstar
- fav_author_id: 2388
I really enjoyed The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan and her subsequent sequels The Dead Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places. They were all quite fantastic, in my opinion.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 12 Jan 2018, 04:39
- Currently Reading: Fire and fury
- Bookshelf Size: 725
My favorite in this genre is "Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?" by Max Brallier. It's a choose your own adventure story. So, you can have several different experiences as you read and re-read it.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 12 Jan 2018, 15:48
- 2018 Reading Goal: 15
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 46
- Currently Reading: The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan
- Bookshelf Size: 17
Pet Sematary by Stephen King is fantastic. I also recommend The Last of Us: American Dreams for anyone interested in graphic novels.