Books You Would Recommend

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Aly Smith
Currently Reading: Stone of Gabriel
Bookshelf Size: 15

Re: Books You Would Recommend

Post by Aly Smith »

Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Completely well written and keeps the story going through 14 book. I am on my 5th time through. I purchased his "companion" book to keep the 3000+ characters in place in my head throughout the journey.
Rhae_Dorsa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rhae_Dorsa »

The mercyful crow, i loved this trilogy from its first page
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks
2022 Reading Goal: 250
2022 Goal Completion: 3%

Post by Hussein21 »

I would recommend Happiness is what we want and Maestro Monologues these books have changed my perspective of life in general
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks
Ginamcgee
Favorite Book: A Happy Pocket Full of Money
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by Ginamcgee »

YOUR DESTINY SWITCH
Peggy McColl

This book is a life changer. It’s helped me change how I perceive my life and my day to day behaviors in a positive manner. It has helped me develop stronger self awareness and a greater appreciation for all which is beautiful and even that which is not. A must read for anyone looking to alter their mentality for the better.

Return to ‚ÄúPersonalized Reading Recommendations‚ÄĚ