Books with morally grey female characters

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Elena Nechita
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elena-nechita.html
Latest Review: Higher Ground by Sophia Edwards-Bennett MD PhD

Books with morally grey female characters

Post by Elena Nechita »

I've just read The jasmine throne by Tasha Suri and now I'm hungry for more. Does anyone know any books with morally grey female characters, or books where the women don't have to be the ones to always take the moral standing while the men can do whatever it takes.
Ashna7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna7.html
Latest Review: Amora by Grant Hallstrom

Post by Ashna7 »

You should try the throne of glass series by Sarah J. Mass. The female lead is morally grey and just amazing. After reading this book, you will end up worshipping her. She is like the best female character I have the pleasure to read about. After reading about her, I cant read books in which they show extremely weak and dependent female main lead. I need badass queens now.
poojkapadia
2021 Reading Goal: 12
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poojkapadia.html
Latest Review: The Binding Stone by Liz D. Marx

Post by poojkapadia »

You might like Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray. It follows the lives of Becky Sharp and Amelia Sedley. Becky can go to any length to get she wants. You will be impressed with her and hate her at the same time.

Return to ‚ÄúPersonalized Reading Recommendations‚ÄĚ