If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
- Posts: 242
- Joined: 18 Aug 2019, 11:39
- 2019 Reading Goal: 25
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 316
- Favorite Book: David Copperfield
- Currently Reading: Relentless
- Bookshelf Size: 182
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauraleewashere.html
- Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
It can be mostly any genre but I love Sci-Fi/Fantasy the most and I'm not huge on Romance specifically but it's fine if it's a sideline.
Also fond of Historical fiction, Mysteries and even Spy thrillers. But looking for them all to be Christian in nature so I can relax when reading and not have to be constantly jumping past sex scenes and vulgar language.
Don't be shy. All recommendations are welcome.
"You are worthy to take the book,
and to open its to seals,
for You were slain and have redeemed us to God,
by your blood, out of every tribe and tongue and people and Nation." Rev. 5:9
NKJ & KJV
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 20:26
- Currently Reading: The Lady of the Sea
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amymarie2171.html
- Latest Review: The Eclipse of Darkness by Gary R. Jepsen