Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you.
If you are looking for general recommendations
rather than personalized recommendations
, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 03 Mar 2018, 05:16
- Currently Reading: Ringo and the guardians of the waterfall
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becsimpson.html
- Latest Review: The Wall by Some Guy
Dan Brown type stuff. Anyone got any recommendations? Books about deep and complex church conspiracies. Exciting ones, please!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 11:36
- Favorite Book: I'll Point to Heaven: We will be Together Again
- Currently Reading: The Book of Mormon
- Bookshelf Size: 45
- Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE
Terri Blackstock. Her books are so awesome! I fell in love with her writing when I read the Restoration series. I also read her Newpointe 911 series and The Cape Refuge series. She writes christian mystery and suspense. I highly recommend her!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 10:49
- Bookshelf Size: 0
The lost gospel of Thomas