Do you follow any television shows?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
book worm1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-worm1.html
Latest Review: The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

Re: Do you follow any television shows?

Post by book worm1 »

X files. I am glad to see Mulder and Scully back on tv. I also follow Murdoch Mysteries. I am not a fan of comedies. I prefer detective stories, especially British detective stories. Sherlock. Poirot. Father Brown. Thank goodness for CBC, PBS and my pvr!
The BookWorm Nagham
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-bookworm-nagham.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by The BookWorm Nagham »

Sex and the city, the originals, House MD, Suits, game of thrones, Gilmore Girls, Teen Wolf, Big Little lies, the modern family, Buffy the vampire slayer! I watch series almost as much as I read books
GerganaIvanova_7
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by GerganaIvanova_7 »

Right now my favorite show is The walking dead (never can get bored with this one).
I'm following also Supernatural, Arrow, Grey's anatomy, Scandal and many more :D
RebeccasReading
Currently Reading: I, Richard Plantagenet
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebeccasreading.html
Latest Review: Man of the Sea by Nathan Kippley

Post by RebeccasReading »

Has anyone been watching The Good Place? It's amazing. Also, Bojack Horseman has been incredible.
heathershores
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by heathershores »

Yes I follow TV shows...not a lot. The TV shows that catch my attention have to keep my attention otherwise I get bored and move on to the next thing. So here is my list of TV shows that I watch on weekly if not daily basis (some are on Netflix)
1. ARROW
2.SUPER GIRL
3.THE FLASH
4. LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
5. WHEN CALLS THE HEART
6. CHESAPEAKE SHORES
7.FULLER HOUSE
I love all of these shows because I love that they are exciting, romantic, dynamic, and everything in between. I love the characters, especially in ARROW... I love Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoake together, they are my favorite TV couple, they have been through a ton together just like any other couple does. Super Girl is awesome because its very "GIRL POWER" and being that I'm a 90's kid and grew up with the SPICE GIRLS that is huge to me. The Flash and Legends goes hand in hand with Arrow, and Super Girl, they even weave their shows together. When Calls The Heart is a great show about over coming horrible events, finding yourself and finding love too. Chesapeake Shores...Oh man great books first and an awesome show, they really keep to the books which makes me happy! Fuller House is AWESOME, if you are a 90's kid you grew up watching "Full House" well Fuller House is just those kids all grown up with their own kids and its hilarious and heart warming at the same time! Plus NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK are on the show quite often along with Val & Max from Dancing with the Stars. All of these shows lack blood guts and gore, they are family friendly for the most part. If you haven't seen any of them they are ALL on Netflix. Catch up! LOL
Joseph Edwards

Post by Joseph Edwards »

DC comic shows,once upon a time and game of thrones
Aquaria
Currently Reading: Murder in Memory
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aquaria.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by Aquaria »

I followed Elementary, NCIS, CSI, Greys Anatomy and lately Good Witch for a change :)
RebeccasReading
Currently Reading: I, Richard Plantagenet
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebeccasreading.html
Latest Review: Man of the Sea by Nathan Kippley

Post by RebeccasReading »

charmel wrote: 15 Jan 2018, 11:19 i have followed a lot of tv shows. . the recent tv show i follow is "Jane the Virgin" season 1 . .I am still waiting for the season 2 i love how the story goes because it gives a lot of lessons that Jane might not expecting her baby very soon because it was just an accident when the sister of raphael accidentally put the preserve semen to Jane. .but the important thing is that every babies is a blessing . Even though having a baby is not in your plan yet. . but when the baby is already there you are willing to do everything you can just to give your baby a good life and that your baby will give you more reason to live and specially you already know what is your purpose in life and that is to be a good parent to your child😊
jane the virgin is so wonderful. sweet and funny and exciting! totally one of a kind on tv right now
whoisaida

Post by whoisaida »

Keeping up with the Kardashians.

I love them.

Such an inspirations to the woman out there.

To be indipendent and work hard.

I love khloe, kylie, kendall, kim and kourtney. They are sisters. And kris jenner too. Good mother.

I wish i had a family like that.

They are like revoluntionize the womans and feminism to a whole new level.
kemp1kor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemp1kor.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Revolution by B. Truly
Reading Device: B00GNKRFEA

Post by kemp1kor »

I've followed a lot of shows, but the most recent one that I really enjoyed would probably be Stranger Things.
Elusco
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Elusco »

Yes, I do, I like Oprah...i also watch a lot of movie series most especially on the CW
ayoomisope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayoomisope.html
Latest Review: Absolute Truth by Joab Russo

Post by ayoomisope »

I follow quite a lot. Agents of Shield, the 100, the Flash, Black Lightning, Black Mirror, Sherlock just to name a few.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles William Eliot
Chigozie Anuli Mbadugha
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace
Currently Reading: When Leaves Fall
Bookshelf Size: 1583
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigozie-anuli-mbadugha.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Chigozie Anuli Mbadugha »

I used to, but right now I find it hard to keep track of them and when they are being aired, sadly.
Tollybutt

Post by Tollybutt »

I fallow big brother and the challenge
Tzara Drusak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tzara-drusak.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by Tzara Drusak »

Boarding school is a universal pain. Our one breather in high school on the dorms was TV, so we all were appointed tasks of buying episodes of The Flash, Teen Wolf, Sons of Anarchy, Vampire Diaries and the unending list. I still follow the characters from Arrowverse, but focus primarily on old series like Smallville, Grey's Anatomy and those long endless ones I initially thought boring, but now can't get enough of.
And in the end, we were all just humans... Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald-

Return to “Films and Books”