Do you follow any television shows?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Zimall
Favorite Author: Atilla K. Zengin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis
fav_author_id: 156933

Re: Do you follow any television shows?

Post by Zimall »

I follow Supernatural and The magicians but i rarely watch television. I always download them.
"All That is Gold Does Not Glitter
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"
Jsovermyer
Favorite Book: Appaloosa Sky
Currently Reading: The Pocket Guide to Minimalism
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jsovermyer.html
Latest Review: Solomon’s Porch by Janet Morris Grimes

Post by Jsovermyer »

We have watched Supernatural from the beginning. They are on season 14. Always entertaining and original. Love the Winchester brothers, Bobby, the Angel Castiel, and the demon Crowley.
psspcj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-psspcj.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by psspcj »

Big Bang theory has always interested me throughout these years. Now I have my own young version in form of my son who wants to watch Young Sheldon. So I have to follow both of these shows.
LepaGesht
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by LepaGesht »

I am sooo into Friends. My favorite show and it always makes me laugh. I strongly recommend it
Carissa Marie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Carissa Marie »

I’m a huge doctor who fan also! But I’m not really a fan w what they’ve been doing lately... :techie-studyingbrown:
You know what a good show is? If you’ve never seen it is... Psych! 🍍🍍🍍
nomadmadi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by nomadmadi »

Right now, I am trying to watch 12 monkeys, has a decent plot and somewhat good acting.
Iou_13

Post by Iou_13 »

I watch The Good Doctor! It is so good! It shows how amazing the autism Brain works.
jesdav16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesdav16.html
Latest Review: The Prize by Geoffrey M Cooper

Post by jesdav16 »

I am so in love with Game of Thrones and waiting to watch the last season next year. I also followed How I Met Your Mother. Just those two.
SpencerVo
Favorite Book: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spencervo.html
Latest Review: Lola the Buhund and the Father of Discord by Elbot Carman

Post by SpencerVo »

I watch a lot of TV shows, but I rarely persist until the end as I often find the quality dropping gradually and the producers are just dragging it out. The only exceptions are Desperate Housewives and Criminal Minds.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Whitewolf422

Post by Whitewolf422 »

I am a big fan of the flash I have watch every episode faithfully! I enjoy seeing where there going to take the show next it is so good! I used to watch saved by the bell and boy meets world too they where good show when I was growing up and also step by step, full house, all the TGIF show years ago where all good! I also enjoy watching home improvement with Tim Allen! Tim was so great! Ty!
Whitewolf422

Post by Whitewolf422 »

I enjoy watch big bangers theory too when I get a chance to watch it! Sheldon is so awesome you never know what he is going to say he is so funny! Penny is so hot she is great! The whole she is so good to watch you never know what's going to happen! The good doctor it a good show too wish it was on earlier so I can watch it faithfully!
sharon8910
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharon8910.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by sharon8910 »

Well, when I find one sometimes is hard for me to keep up but I have seen some old ones like Friends, Married with children, Will & Grace. I have watched too Gray's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men. But my one time favorite that I watch until my heart's content, which is almost never, is The Nanny. I cannot get enough of that show :D .
VandaQ
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vandaq.html
Latest Review: Something About Ann by J. Everett Prewitt

Post by VandaQ »

There are so many TV shows I follow, really. Probably too many! :)

Throughout the ones that I'm really excited to see a continuation to are: BoJack Horseman (drama/animation), F is for Family (animation/comedy), Rick and Morty (comedy/sci-fi/animation), Black Mirror (sci-fi/drama/crime/mystery), Stranger Things (supernatural/drama), Ozark (crime/drama), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (comedy), American Vandal (comedy/mockumentary), Maniac (sci-fi/drama), Explained (docu-series)

Ones that I finished and I would watch again or would watch if a new season was available: Arrested development (comedy), Master of None (comedy/drama), Better Call Saul (crime/mystery/drama), Lost in Space (sci-fi), The Expanse (sci-fi/drama), The Sinner (crime/mystery/thriller), The Crown (historical/drama), Mindhunter (historical/drama/crime), Santa Clarita Diet (comedy), The Kominsky Method (comedy/drama), Aggretsuko (animation/comedy), The Rain (sci-fi/drama/mystery), Queer Eye (drama/comedy/reality TV), Final Space (sci-fi/animation).

There are loads I've already watched, but no longer follow because I lost interest like Sherlock or TWD, or they won't make other seasons like Breaking Bad. Help me... I have an addiction haha :)
ByEqualMeasure
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 424

Post by ByEqualMeasure »

I see I am compatible with many of the titles you mentioned. I dont know a lot of intelligent adults that watch animation. I am excited to look up the titles I am unfamiliar with to see if I can find some good entertainment! I appreciate your through posts! Keep up the good work!
VandaQ
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vandaq.html
Latest Review: Something About Ann by J. Everett Prewitt

Post by VandaQ »

ByEqualMeasure wrote: 27 Nov 2018, 23:01 I see I am compatible with many of the titles you mentioned. I dont know a lot of intelligent adults that watch animation. I am excited to look up the titles I am unfamiliar with to see if I can find some good entertainment! I appreciate your through posts! Keep up the good work!
Oh, I'm glad to hear that! Happy to hear my binge watching addiction can help someone haha In the animation category, I definitely recommend BoJack Horseman - it's a very mature TV show and currently my favourite thing in the world.

Return to “Films and Books”