What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Antonette_Molopa
Currently Reading: The Crystilleries of Echoland
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonette-molopa.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Antonette_Molopa »

One book that captures my heart all the time has to be "The Fault in Our Stars". I watched it a few days ago and every time I watch it, it's almost like I'm watching a new movie. And for that, I believe I have to give it a 9/10
Sunchris01
Favorite Book: So This Is Love
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Sunchris01 »

The last moviei watched was the politicians,i love the sacrifice,jealosy and also relationship. I would rate it 9/10
Divergent fire
Favorite Book: The Hand Bringer
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divergent-fire.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: Mobile

Post by Divergent fire »

That last movies I have watched is "Miracles From Heaven". This is a movie with a theme of having faith and hope in the plans of God. The movie made me so emotional and I was not able to control my tears while watching. The movies show the invisible hand of God, guiding us every second of the time.
Siriusly_blank
Currently Reading: The Dark Web Murders
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siriusly-blank.html

Post by Siriusly_blank »

Fran wrote: 18 Sep 2010, 16:30 Last movie I saw was Sherlock Holmes ... really enjoyed it & I hadn't expected to. I'm sure Conan Doyle would be disgusted but it's a very interesting interpretation. 8/10
The one starring RJD is my favourite too. Am a huge Sherlock fan since ever!!!!
Edna016
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Edna016 »

The last movie that I saw was "The Pursuit of Happiness" I've already watched it before but I watched it again with my siblings. I really liked it becasue it made me appreciate more of what I did have.
Edna016
Currently Reading:

Post by Edna016 »

The last movie that I saw was "The Pursuit of Happiness" I've already watched it before but I watched it again with my siblings. I really liked it becasue it made me appreciate more of what I did have.
Siriusly_blank
Currently Reading: The Dark Web Murders
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siriusly-blank.html

Post by Siriusly_blank »

Mairin wrote: 18 Sep 2010, 18:14
Fran wrote:Last movie I saw was Sherlock Holmes ... really enjoyed it & I hadn't expected to. I'm sure Conan Doyle would be disgusted but it's a very interesting interpretation. 8/10
I loved Sherlock Holmes. I felt that Robert Downey Jr. did a splendid representation of Sherlock (especially his lack of social skills).

He fitted so well!!😍.
For an instant I forgot that he is the same person portraying Iron Man.
I think both the characters have a lot in common like their love for science, sarcasm , wit , problem solving skills ND the itch for catching the bad guys.
Lina-Hammami
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lina-hammami.html

Post by Lina-Hammami »

The last movie I've seen was the postcard killing. A bit aggressive for me but totally worth it. I recommend it for sure
Eunice Geres
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eunice-geres.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eunice Geres »

Onward starring Tom Holland. That is such a great movie. I specifically loved how it ended. I will not spoil the plot but just watch it. I totally recommend it.
orchid+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orchid.html
Latest Review: Days of Future Found by M. K. Wark

Post by orchid+ »

Hello, guys. I just watched "Motherless Brooklyn". Everything in the movie is good, especially the epoch's remake (1950'). Acting is excellent, only real stars like Edward Norton (one of my favorites), Willem Defoe, my beloved Bruce Willis, and others. I say that the movie deserves a 4 out of 4 stars rating. :) :)
rahilshajahan
Currently Reading: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahilshajahan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by rahilshajahan »

The last movie I saw was 'Inferno'. It was the movie adaptation of Dan Brown's book Inferno. I was unhappy with the ending because I loved the deep ending of the book. The movie changed the ending and showed Langdon stopping the virus from spreading. I regretted watching this movie. I give a generous five out of ten rating.
MarilynD14299
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by MarilynD14299 »

I recently watched the Danish Girl, It wasn't what I was expecting but it was good.
Last edited by MarilynD14299 on 21 Jul 2020, 03:05, edited 2 times in total.
itsbribro

Post by itsbribro »

The last movie i watched was shallow hal. i absolutly love this movie because it shows people's actual output on societys pov. It shows how beauty is seen in the eye of society but then makes him relize how much of a jerk he really was for judging people from looks and flaws.
Raj Tarrobal
Currently Reading: Little Bluebird

Post by Raj Tarrobal »

I saw a Japanese movie called Gangsters. It's about 3 guys who are orphans and just got out of Juvie. They don't have any identification card so they can't work in the society which led them to a life of crime. The movie is so satisfying from the beginning to the end.
keiyoshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-keiyoshi.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by keiyoshi »

I re-watched Inside Out for the nth time with my cousins earlier today. It never gets old! Definitely a 5/5. The audience response of describing their emotions using Inside Out characters is an experience no amount can pay!

Return to “Films and Books”