What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Jgideon »

I watched Good Deeds and it was amazing
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I saw The Black Panther at my first dine in movie theater the other night and it was a four out of four star rating in my grading system. I really enjoyed the characters and the culture. The music was amazing and the tone was really set by the backdrop. I know superhero movies are a dime a dozen, but that doesn't mean they can't strike a cord and make the viewer fall deep into the story.
Rosealt+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Rosealt+ »

Last movie I watched was Avengers: infinity wars. I went into the cinema with much anticipation considering the last movie I watched from the same (MCW), it made feel like I was part of the movie, and in the movie.
This one left me wanting because it left me wanting. We were left in suspense which is good for the producers considering they plan to realease part 2 of the movie, but watching some of my favorite super heroes who I have enjoyed watching over the years die left me to to like the movie at the end.
I would it 2 out of 4.
mariavillacorta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariavillacorta.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by mariavillacorta »

Last movie I saw was Love, Simon. I ended up watching that movie for the third time, and will never fail to make me smile. Highly recommend this movie for people who are into slice of life kind of things, and would rate it 4/4 overall
Ebrown413
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Ebrown413 »

I watch black panther and the rating is 4/4
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Overboard. I love that movie. I can't get tired of it.
:techie-studyingbrown:
J3nni315
Currently Reading: Music to My Ears (Pre-Release Beta Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-j3nni315.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by J3nni315 »

I just watched the Kissing Booth on Netflix... if you like a corny, predictable romance then this movie is for you. I tried not to be critical of this movie, but it was pretty painful to watch. 1 out of 4 stars.
acolmenaresc
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by acolmenaresc »

I recently saw Han Solo. I rate it a 5/5, really it was a great movie and in my opinion the best Star Wars movie from the Disney Era.
I believe that everything was perfect, the script, the acting, the scenery, really everything.
If you are a Star Wars fan it is definitely a must watch.
Ebrown413
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Ebrown413 »

the last movie i watch was Avenger infinity war the movies was epic.
v_for_vincent
Favorite Book: Good to Great
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by v_for_vincent »

Just saw Ready Player One. Was a good popcorn flick. The end could have delivered more but good nonetheless.
v_for_vincent
Currently Reading:

Post by v_for_vincent »

Rosealt+ wrote: 06 Jun 2018, 23:50 Last movie I watched was Avengers: infinity wars. I went into the cinema with much anticipation considering the last movie I watched from the same (MCW), it made feel like I was part of the movie, and in the movie.
This one left me wanting because it left me wanting. We were left in suspense which is good for the producers considering they plan to realease part 2 of the movie, but watching some of my favorite super heroes who I have enjoyed watching over the years die left me to to like the movie at the end.
I would it 2 out of 4.
Infinity War was so good from the characters to the trophies thainois gained it was a treat. I would give it high rating. The graphics and story with action was too notch.
elivia05
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elivia05.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by elivia05 »

I watched Oceans 8 yesterday and I really enjoyed it! 10/10. I recommended it to my mother and she watched it today and also loved it.
NekoInu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by NekoInu »

The last movie I saw was SID and AYA, it is a filipino not a love story thing. The movie is perfect with people who believes in "Destiny". The characters who portrayed their roles were Amazing. It is a must watch movie. Kudos to Irene Villamor who is the director and writer of the movie. :wink:
akshika
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by akshika »

i saw RAAZI ....it was awesome story that how an introvert shy innocent girl can turn into a strong monster murderer when someone tries to threaten her country and my favourite portion was father daughter bonding in the movie
v_for_vincent
Currently Reading:

Post by v_for_vincent »

elivia05 wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 23:18 I watched Oceans 8 yesterday and I really enjoyed it! 10/10. I recommended it to my mother and she watched it today and also loved it.
Oceans 8 was good just as good as the old ones. I wished Dakota Fanning was in it a little more though.

Return to “Films and Books”