What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
dianabooks
Currently Reading: World, Incorporated
Bookshelf Size: 20

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by dianabooks »

The lastest movie I had watched was Mamma Mia. I wanted to see it because the second movie is now in theaters. The movie is a musical, which was the best part of the movie.
Kittykatsmeow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Kittykatsmeow »

Coco. I really enjoyed the beauty of the animation, but the story line was a little bland.
Allysa Salazar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Allysa Salazar »

ADRIFT 2018

5/5

the genres of ADRIFT drama and adventure. I find it pretty interesting because of two couples who is at first strangers then fell in love and the rest was a history, it was a good movie to watch you will feel clueless in the first place but then as you puzzle it one by one you will know what the director wants to give the message to the audience the characteristics of each person was too strong and also you can see that their love cannot apart from everybody.
Okorie Gloria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Okorie Gloria »

My name is Gloria and am new to the club. The last movie I saw is Get Out. It was like a racist thing but what I liked most is the fact that Chris the lead actor who was a black guy didn't allow the white family to hypnotize and kill him,and I also like his friend that was smart enough to know something was wrong and came to rescue Chris.
EllieAfter
Currently Reading: The Atomic City Girls
Bookshelf Size: 1140
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by EllieAfter »

The last movie I saw was Hotel Transylvania 3. My kids are teens, but this movie was showing in the dinner theater and we wanted to experience a movie while we ate. So we had no choice but to watch it. I have to say, it was pretty stupid. And I am not saying that because it was a movie geared towards younger kids. A lot of movies geared toward kids are awesome and have enough "adult content" to make them entertaining for us older folks. Not this movie. It was blatantly terrible. I mean, maybe a 5-year-old might have liked it. I guess that is the age it is geared toward, but I found it very unwatchable. I never saw the first 2 movies so I'm not sure if they were as bad.
Thebookworm124

Post by Thebookworm124 »

The last movie i saw was fault in our stars and i can say i balled my eyes out i was sooo hurt when i found out it he had died i knew she was happy at the end when her favorite author came and gave her the note that he had gave him made my cry );
Mingle1440
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Mingle1440 »

Is the legends,Superman,Captain America ,the Flash and also wonder woman
HarleenQuinzel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harleenquinzel.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by HarleenQuinzel »

The last movie I saw was Antman and the Wasp. For anybody who enjoyed the first movie, this one has the same type of humour. I would give it a 3 out of 4 star rating. I definnitely enjoyed it but it wasn’t an overall “WOW” factor movie that would earn it a perfect score.
juliamenez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by juliamenez »

Watched The Greatest Showman this past weekend. Fantastic music... story was pretty generic and not historically accurate.
DATo
Previous Member of the Month

Post by DATo »

Watched a blu-ray DVD of the BBC miniseries Jane Eyre (2006) starring Ruth Wilson in the title role. It is currently rated 8.4 on IMDb which is a very high rating.

Ruth Wilson captures the character of Jane perfectly and I only just learned that this was the performance that launched her career as an actress.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Lancebrittoraj17
Favorite Author: Chetan bhagat
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 162
fav_author_id: 497

Post by Lancebrittoraj17 »

Watched Mission impossible last weekend...
The first of the MI series I've watched so far...
Even though I'm not that into action, I kinda liked it though...
I would give it 4. 5 out of 5 star rating..
Raya raymond
Currently Reading: One for the Road
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raya-raymond.html
Latest Review: Triumph Over Tears by Nava Chernoff

Post by Raya raymond »

The last movie I watched was: A Bad Mom's Christmas. I rate it 8 out of 10
Alex Tyson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Alex Tyson »

Training Day. It was awesome. Frank,one of the characters made it look lively to me. If I was to rate this movie ,I would probably give it 2½ stars out of 3 stars.
Julie Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Julie Green »

I just watched The Post with Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks. Drawing on true events, the book explores the relationship between Government and media and should be required reading for anyone interested in how the media operates.
Hollyrobb42
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollyrobb42.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Hollyrobb42 »

I recently saw incredibles 2 (just had to) and really enjoyed it! I think I’d give it 8/10 because I was really happy with the role elastagirl was given. I would say it was just as good as the first one!
“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library”

Return to “Films and Books”