What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Empire77
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Empire77 »

The last movie that i watch was fast and furious and it was very interesting.
kobing22

Post by kobing22 »

I just saw thor ragnarok and it was amazing and i thought story writer did a fantastic job and i would rate it as 8.5/10
gabbyparker5100
Currently Reading: Star Wars
Bookshelf Size: 52

Post by gabbyparker5100 »

The last movie I saw was Star Wars: The Last Jedi (for the third time), and of course thought it was amazing!
Tj_baller
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =4484">The Count of Monte Cristo</a>
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Tj_baller »

I recently just saw "The Greatest Showman" and the soundtrack was splendid! Inspired by P.T. Barnum, "The Greatest Showman" tells a story about a guy who rose from barely anything to a worldwide sensation. :tiphat:
Whippet
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whippet.html
Latest Review: "Bleeding Gull - look, feel, fly" by Raed Anis Aljishi

Post by Whippet »

Pitch Perfect 3 - I think it's a 5 star movie for die-hard fans of the first films, but for a casual fan it's more of the same PP tropes and doesn't develop the characters, just moves them forward in time a bit. But it's light comedy so I guess that isn't the point. I enjoyed it!
Latest Review: "Bleeding Gull - look, feel, fly" by Raed Anis Aljishi
Boypnet1
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Boypnet1 »

I just finished watching Colombiana.that a nice movie recommended for everyone to watch.
kitase

Post by kitase »

i have just watched game of thrones season 7 wooooo great ever adventure of this century hope u guys agree ..!
N_R
Favorite Author: James Mace
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
fav_author_id: 21042

Post by N_R »

The last movie I watched was The Matrix - love this movie and the way that it takes you outside reality. Rate a 10/10!
OffiongAgisexy

Post by OffiongAgisexy »

The last movie I watched was dangerous love it's really interesting
DATo
Previous Member of the Month

Post by DATo »

'71 - A movie about a British soldier trapped in Northern Ireland during the time of "The Troubles".

The movie gives a gut-wrenching perspective of what it was like to live on the border of two political factions who were intent on inflicting violence upon each other in the 1970's period of strife in Ireland.

It was an exceptionally well acted and directed movie. Five Stars.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
BookLover9819
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by BookLover9819 »

The last movie I saw was the Netflix adaptation of Stephen King's 1922. It was very a very good combination between a psychological drama/thriller and a supernatural curse -it dependes on the viewer's interpretation of the plot. Plus the movie always keeps you on the edge of your seat. The sound mixing and cinematography is a beautiful representation of countryside life, I was constantly impressed by suitable details throughout the movie. Its a 8.0 for me!
Koreyschuld

Post by Koreyschuld »

The last movie I saw was jumanji 2. It was an incredible movie! Jack black did an amazing job at being a teenage girl😂.
KatyJS
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 548">Black Privilege</a>
Currently Reading: 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katyjs.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by KatyJS »

Hacksaw Ridge (R)
Absolutely incredible story. I respect him being a conscientious objector. I wish my faith were as strong.
Some graphic scenes
Kat Kennedy
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-kennedy.html
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella

Post by Kat Kennedy »

I just watched Manchester by the Sea. It was one of the saddest movies I’ve ever seen, but it was so good. Casey Affleck deserved the Oscar he got for that one! I’m still thinking about it.
Latest Review: "All About Water" by Greg Chick, Marta Zarrella
NL Hartje
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Kushiel's Dart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nl-hartje.html
Latest Review: Looking forward as the Journey continues by George Mills

Post by NL Hartje »

We took our 9 year old son and his FOURTEEN friends to see The Last Jedi for his birthday and it was, of course, an amazing film. The popcorn throwing, bathroom going, and drink refills may have taken away just a bit, but I'd still give it a 9/10. I will definitely be seeing it again! Duh!

Return to “Films and Books”