What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Eduard06
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Eduard06 »

The latest movie I saw was the Avengers: Infinity War. It was great though. Never expected that lots of cast were dead. I was left hanging and I'm eager to see the continuation soon. 😉

I'll give it perfect 10
love_b00ks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-love-b00ks.html
Latest Review: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace by Julie Penshorn

Post by love_b00ks »

Infinity War. I would rate it 8. The movie started with a climax and ended wanting.
charisma97

Post by charisma97 »

The movie I last saw was Blockers in the cinema. This movie was hilarious. It had me at the edge of my seat because I did not want the parents to stop the kids from losing their virginity. I was enthused to see how those teenagers would respond to that coming of age phase in their life.
I would definitely rate this movie a 9. It is a must see especially for teenagers and parents with teenagers.
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

The Ghosts of the Past Girlfriends, just 15 minutes ago. There is a lot to learn in it.
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Jonida
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jonida.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Jonida »

I saw "THE DEPAARTED". Enjoyed and loved it. 10 of course.
KRay93
Currently Reading: The Bourne Identity
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kray93.html
Latest Review: Non-Disclosure by George Dapra

Post by KRay93 »

This weekend I saw Avengers: Infinity War. Considering all the expectations around the movie, I think it fulfilled them. The meetings between the heroes flowed, the action scenes were worth it, and Thanos seemed to me like one of the best villains of all these comic movies. Of course, there were some eye-rolling moments and a little too much humor, but I think it deserves an 8 out of 10.
DarioToliver

Post by DarioToliver »

I just saw "I can do bad all by myself", I always enjoy movies that make me feel something. It's a story about a family that has forgot how to love. It has great music with Gladys Knight, and Mary J. Bilge. There are 3 children that try to break into Madea's home. They haven't seen their grandmother for 3 days, she is the person who has been taking care of them after their mother died. Taraji P. Henson is the aunt that they go to live with. She is a lounge singer that's bearly making it. There is a boyfriend that trys to molest the 16 year niece.
Hooda

Post by Hooda »

The movie was truth and dare! :P
It was anamazing movie. In this movie i like the play of the girl named olivia. Her work was amazing. I feel awesome after watching this movie!! :D
Its a horror movie. Everybody like adults should watch this movie. Its a really good experience :wink:
I rated it 6.5 out of 10 :)
sidcollins2

Post by sidcollins2 »

rampage :D
Monicapulido

Post by Monicapulido »

The last movie i saw is avengers infinity war and was very funny, but the end don't like it because there was a sequel :cry2:
PlanetHauth
Currently Reading: Celebrity
Bookshelf Size: 766
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-planethauth.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by PlanetHauth »

I watched Avengers: Infinity War the other day. I'd give it an 8/10. It was funny, action packed, and interesting. However, some of it was a little too goofy.
“Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.”
-Bilbo Baggins
Ray_27-7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ray-27-7.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Ray_27-7 »

I recently watched the film Den of Thieves . The film stars Pablo Schreiber, Oshea Jackson Jr. , Curtis Jackson and Gerard Butler.

Gerard Butler portrays a dirty cop who tries to apprehend a crew of thieves as they try to rob the Federal Reserve.

The film was amazing. The gunfights In the film were intense. Makes you feel that you are there. Gerard Butler did an amazing performance. Pablo Schreiber's portrayal made me believe he was an actual robber . Oshea Jackson pulled it off with his character. His character had an impressive plot twist.

The film had failed attempts of humor. Honestly they could have done a better job. Some of the drama did not need to be in the film.

I still enjoyed watching this film . Despite it's flaws, I would recommend that others watch it. I would have to give this rating
3 out of 4 stars
Megisa
Currently Reading: How to Shop For Free
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megisa.html
Latest Review: Thriving in the Storm by Bill Murphy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Megisa »

Avengers good movie
Maggi +++

Post by Maggi +++ »