What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Tez4
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Tez4 »

The last movie I saw was fifty shades freed and it was a outstanding thrill packed movie I would rate it a 10/10 for the thrills it withheld and showed
JacquiHerr
Currently Reading: Lords and ladies
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacquiherr.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by JacquiHerr »

Just watched Coco with my kids and absolutely loved it. Hate it when animated movies turn me into a blubbing pool of tears, but it's generally a mark of a great movie! A wonderful movie to teach kids to remember those who went before them.
nwaezeihechukwu
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill

Post by nwaezeihechukwu »

Let's see here the last movie I saw was the black panther, cool and interesting movie with all the tech and all, rate it complete 10 out of 10
Van112
Currently Reading: How To Fall In Love
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivianne-nat.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Van112 »

The last movie I saw was A QUIET PLACE. I thought the movie trailer was very interesting that I didn't want to miss it. I give it a rate of 3 out of 4. I was expecting more from it. But it was a good movie though. A real scarer at times. I think the whole movie theater lived by the title yesterday. It really became a quiet place.
:techie-studyingbrown:

“I don't think all writers are sad, she said. I think it's the other way around- all sad people write.” - Langleav
Mary cindrella

Post by Mary cindrella »

I saw Bharat ane nenu it was my latest movie seen in Theater it is based on politics by which if we are interested in politics we can learn many things about the politics. By watching this film we are inspired about our country if our country would be same which is seen in the movie then our country would be in the first place as the best country so I request our country people to followthe rules and regulations of our country
Thanks
Faithmwangi
Currently Reading: Empowered
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithmwangi.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Faithmwangi »

Black Panther and i rate it 10/10
i was really looking forward to it and it did not disappoint
"Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
charles cardozo

Post by charles cardozo »

Avengers Infinity war.

First of all I will rate the movie 93%. Why because of the suspense at the end of the movie. Also the death of two heroes which made sense in the aspect of revenge.

The action is top notch. No wonder CNN money recently declared the movie made $1 billion in 11 days. Box office smash.
bwill93
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bwill93.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by bwill93 »

George Harrison: Living in the Material World on Netflix. A gorgeous documentary by Martin Scorsese. Worth all 3 hours!
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

As a term break treat to the kids, my family went on to see the boys' much-awaited "Avengers: Infinity War" movie. Although I would have preferred an ending where the antagonist loses and the heroes win and my better-half really missed not seeing the X-Men to have a more comprehensive Marvel universe line-up, I still give it a "4 out of 4 stars" rating. The costumes, cinematography, light-hearted humour, and especially the impressive casting really didn't disappoint and made the flick worth the wait. We're looking forward to the next one.
Aixa Miller
Currently Reading: Wicked Designs
Bookshelf Size: 279
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aixa-miller.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty

Post by Aixa Miller »

The last movie I saw in theaters was Deadpool, my next movie most likey will be Deadpool 2, lol. Not much of a movie goer. :)
Alpha bae
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Alpha bae »

The last movie I saw was,“10 days in SimCity". The movie was Produced in Johannesburg South Africa by Nigerian stars. it featured stars like Ay, Mercy Johnson, Adesua Etomi amongst others. It was about a young indigen of the Niger Delta region who was model and the lover of Akpos(Ay). All the twists and turns involved in becoming a star and the risks involved were enveloped in this 1hour movie. It is a interesting movie to watch.
nikkyteewhy
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Currently Reading: Dues
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by nikkyteewhy »

the last movie I saw was Jumanji; Welcome to the Jungle. It was very brilliant with exceptionally hilarious cast. I rate it 8/10.
Felice01
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Felice01 »

The last movie I saw was Black Panther it was excellent. I enjoyed it so much. It was entertaining, had you on the edge of your seat. I went with my daughters class this is always nice because we have the whole theatre to ourselves. You can relax and enjoy the whole experience.
Chidinma2121+ you
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Chidinma2121+ you »

I watched "Gone Girl ". It was very interesting, I might have not have loved the ending but I loved the movie so I'll rate it 8 to a 10
mxrix15

Post by mxrix15 »

The last movie I saw was “The Age of Adaline.” To be honest I didn’t expect much when I read the synopsis but let me tell you once I began watching the movie, I was entranced!!! There were when I wanted to slap some characters! The movie takes you on such an emotional roller coaster! I couldn’t believe I hadn’t seen it earlier.

I would rate it 7.5/10

Return to “Films and Books”