What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
DATo
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by DATo »

The Masterpiece Theatre series (presented in two disk movie form) rendition of Jane Eyre (2006) starring Ruth Wilson in the title role. Rated 8.4 at IMDb which is quite high.

It is the best movie rendition of this story I have seen yet, so, 5 stars *****.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
kjs_

Post by kjs_ »

The last novie that Ive watch is "The Purge". I really like this movie aside from the bloody scenes, it shows that there are really corrupt officials in the government.
Melodic Moth 77
Favorite Author: G.K. Chesterton
Favorite Book: The Count of Monte Cristo
Currently Reading: The Silmarillion
Bookshelf Size: 21
fav_author_id: 5860

Post by Melodic Moth 77 »

Justice League. The plot is not as coherent as it could have been and villain is underdeveloped, but a thoroughly enjoyable movie with good dialogue and interesting characters. 4/5 with bias as a DC fan
Tsering Paljor
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Tsering Paljor »

Last movie that i have seen was three idiot (hindi movie) it was really interesting and learned alot from it....
Ras Jose
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Ras Jose »

Spirited Killer is actually a movie I last saw and it creates some memories in mind as pictures actually linger in mind.
Michael Davids daudi

Post by Michael Davids daudi »

All eyes on me 3 stars
sktiwari88

Post by sktiwari88 »

Gladiator, it is a pretty good movie. It was a pretty good. russel crown had played a general role in
the film,all the scenes were good, interesting action film.
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

Game of thrones. A series which is really educative and entertaining.
I liked it.
Aldo steven

Post by Aldo steven »

the last movie i saw was the last witch hunter. i enjoyed to the fullest. the title pushed me to watching it and in the i wasnt disappointed with what i got in the movie
Shady hammer

Post by Shady hammer »

The last movie I saw was THE VISIT it's a horror movie that I really liked I give it an eight out of ten .
Iglesias_vb
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iglesias-vb.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by Iglesias_vb »

The last movie I saw was Honey 2, I was not the first time I was watching it, but the vibe that the film brings is one that will make you watch the movie again and again. And for anyone who has ever watched it, they will tell you its a fairly good movie, especially if you ate into dancing movies and its not just about the dance but the makeup of the plot is quit interesting, I would give that movie 8.5 of 10.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
KITtheKAT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitthekat.html
Latest Review: The Elf Brief by Jordan David

Post by KITtheKAT »

I rewatched Silence of the Lambs. Spoiler: It's still good. I never get tired of it and I see something I missed every time I watch it.
Baby_Cupcake
Currently Reading: End of the Last Great Kingdom
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Baby_Cupcake »

Last movie I saw is "Girls trip", it's a lovely movie that depicts real life situations of some strong women out there settling for lives and/or relationships which are beneath their self-worth. It's nice how the four ladies share a strong bond of friendship actually sisterhood, that no matter the laughs or fights, they are still there for each other.
Amano

Post by Amano »

The last movie I've whatch is the last knight it was good but the rating of the movie is low
Last edited by Amano on 03 Dec 2017, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
Goaldiggergirl
Currently Reading: My Sister, My Friend
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Goaldiggergirl »

:!: The last movie that i've watched is Atomic Blonde. I love that movie very much. Specially it's action movie. Amazing! :lol:

Return to “Films and Books”