What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Storm+
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storm.html
Latest Review: The Promise of Whiteness: Its Past and Its Future by Martha R. Bireda

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Storm+ »

The last movie I watched was Deadpool 2, and I would rate it a 10/10. It was so good that I went back and watched it a second time!
Pamelale12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Pamelale12 »

Last movie I saw was called A quiet Place. I absolutely loved the movie
EmilieStormborn
Currently Reading: Game of Thrones (Game of Thrones Series #1)
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emiliestormborn.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by EmilieStormborn »

The other night I watched Flower. I’d give it a 5/10 honestly. The storyline was pretty interesting, however there are a few parts that are mildly disturbing. The unique characters and good acting definitely drew me in and kept me watching. Glad I saw it once, however I am not sure if spend the time to watch it again.
kmkline120
Currently Reading: Tiny Beautiful Things
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kmkline120.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by kmkline120 »

I recently watched the Life of Pi... so good!! I put off seeing it because I thought it looked a little boring, but I was so wrong! It is really intense and even in the quiet moments where there is not much action, there is so much feeling and emotion in every scene. I have not read the book and those who have say that the true ending is more clear in the book, but I liked how the movie's ending left things open for interpretation.
klwoodford
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klwoodford.html
Latest Review: Pembrim by Bree Lenehan

Post by klwoodford »

The last movie I saw was Queen of the Damned courtesy of Netflix. The last movie I saw in theaters was Deadpool 2, and I thought it was hilarious! I will say that it is definitely not a movie for kids, not is it a movie everyone will enjoy. The humor used is raunchy and dark but also great (in my opinion.)
Damaris Juliet
Favorite Book: The Book of Joy
Currently Reading: One Way or Another (The Sisters Quartet)
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damaris-juliet.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Damaris Juliet »

I just finished today watching the Black American movie "I am in love with a church girl"it is an awesome movie though somehow emotional, it also has a good lesson to those who are not born again,they are given hope of repenting and being changed to the good ways by those we love.
romance fan

Post by romance fan »

the last movie I recently saw was the incredibles sequel.. rated PG, it was worth the many years of waiting... I give it a 8.9 if I was a movie reviewer.
jxaee

Post by jxaee »

The last movie i saw waaas

The Healer.
It was really nice and exiting especially that alec was really hot there. And i almost cried when abigail was healed because of alec. At first, alec didn’t like the power that was given to him so he abandoned it and said he doesn’t want it. But then he regretted throwin it away because he thought that he couldn’t heal abigail anymore.

Abigail has cancer.

I rate the movie 9!!!
Tess mwende

Post by Tess mwende »

Last movie was Rampage was great where big meets bigger anywhere with Dwayne Johnson the movie has to be lit, n it was kinder heart touching due to the relationship btwn Davis and George bt this time wasn't that all which I expected
I rate the movie 5.5 out of 10
Riszell
Currently Reading: The Vanished
Bookshelf Size: 1041
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riszell.html
Latest Review: Chancing Hope by Lisa Slater

Post by Riszell »

Midnight Sun. I rate it 5 out of 10.
I saw it trending on Twitter and decided to watch it. I can't seem to grasp why it was trending while watching it. It was somehow similar to the movie, A Walk to Remember, only the latter is so so much better and touching and romantic.
Bonnie Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bonnie-shelby.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Bonnie Shelby »

tigeropig wrote: 27 Sep 2010, 18:19 I saw the Prince of Persia and really enjoyed it.
Nice. I love that movie!
Bonnie Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bonnie-shelby.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Bonnie Shelby »

I just watched The Call, a movie about a 911 operator. The suspense was incredible!
Lenza
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Lenza »

I saw fifty shades of grey movie which was so interesting. The submissive sexual scenes and relationship based on a contract reminded me of how greatly the society has changed. I rated this movies 4 out of 4 stars
LV2R
Favorite Book: Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles Book 1)
Currently Reading: Roan
Bookshelf Size: 345
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lv2r.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by LV2R »

I just saw Ocean's Eight and enjoyed it. The eight were all women. Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, and the others did a great job of acting. It was entertaining. I would rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
DryWater

Post by DryWater »

I saw Incredibles 2 and oh boy did it leave me with an empty feeling. The movie itself is a non-offensive safe children's movie, which is the largest possible criticism one can give when judging it to the first one.

The movie is a melting pot of various different ideas that go nowhere. The villain has three sperate motives that all leads up to a frivolous plan. The visuals are the sole aspect that this sequel improved upon the original, without that it plays out like an average straight-to-dvd Disney sequel that would have come out ten years ago.

Return to “Films and Books”