What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Mely918 »

I actually saw Back to the Future for the first time not too long ago. I can definitely see why it's an 80's classic, and this is coming from someone who doesn't normally like sci-fi. I give it a 4 out of 4, and if I could I'd give it bonus points for how well it blends the sci-fi with comedy.
Rebecca AR
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154

Post by Rebecca AR »

I saw Tully. It's a pretty intense look at postpartum psychosis, and is unfortunately presented as a relatable "new mom is so tired" romp. Interesting, though... 3 out of 4, because I keep thinking about it.
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

Avengers: infinity wars, and I loved it. Rating: 4 out of 4.
Princess Donatello
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Princess Donatello »

Avengers infinity war.
It was awesome but not wat I expected in d ending part.
My rating would be 8/10 :tiphat:
scratchcat318
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scratchcat318.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by scratchcat318 »

The last movie I saw in the theater was Avengers: Infinity War. I actually watched it the day before it officially released because a theater near me had a special event for fans. I still remember the absolute dead silence as the credits were rolling because everyone was in such shock over the ending. I'd give it a 4/4. There were probably flaws, but I didn't
really notice them because I was too busy enjoying the plot and the suspense.
bello22
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello22.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling
Reading Device: B01LWAM0V1

Post by bello22 »

Dr. Strange. The trailer got me really hyped and i've been searching for the movie ever since. Finally did :D. Really enjoyed it, i give it an 8 out of 10.
Kelvinsmith

Post by Kelvinsmith »

I saw black panther again today at the cinema looking at this movies again I think it was over hyped to the this really big movie making is breaking record in box office and the sequel is going to suck if is even going to happen
Kelvinsmith

Post by Kelvinsmith »

prospero360 wrote: 29 May 2018, 09:31 Avengers: infinity wars, and I loved it. Rating: 4 out of 4.
It wasn't that great tho the store line was rubbish
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

What was rubbish about the storyline?
Salihu Auwal Lugga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salihu-auwal-lugga.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Post by Salihu Auwal Lugga »

The last movie I saw was titled The Master of the Mask, a Korean drama series. It was really amazing. I rate it 3 out of 4.
Juned17

Post by Juned17 »

The last movie that I saw was deadpool 2, and I can say that, it was the most hilarious action-comedy that I've ever seen so far this year. My expectations was really reached out. And Ryan Reynolds really shows how naughty a deadpool should be. For the record I'll give 9.7 out 10, I don't wanna spoil for you to watch that.
Jimlas

Post by Jimlas »

The last movie I watch was the legend of the seeker, Ancient prophecy did foretell a time when genre fiction would no longer be a string of cheesy low budget camp fests . The prophets speak of an age when studios will spend time, money , and talent courting the geek demographic and pimply nerds will emerge as sought after tastemakers . Brothers and sisters of geekdom, the time the prophets foresaw has come ! We are living in the Promised Land!!!!!!!!
scratchcat318
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scratchcat318.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by scratchcat318 »

bello22 wrote: 30 May 2018, 01:53 Dr. Strange. The trailer got me really hyped and i've been searching for the movie ever since. Finally did :D. Really enjoyed it, i give it an 8 out of 10.
Ooh, I watched that movie recently, too! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D I thought that some parts of it were better done than others, but either way I thought the movie was very enjoyable. I definitely agree with that 8/10 rating.
ByEqualMeasure
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 424

Post by ByEqualMeasure »

Boss Baby 2017. IMBD RATING 6.3
Wesley Liu
Currently Reading: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Wesley Liu »

The last movie I saw was Railroad Tigers on Netflix. It is an action comedy film that features Jackie Chang, and is just absolutely amazing. Including hilarious warfare action, brotherhood, and suspense, this movie is appealing all ages who love action or comedy. Although it is in Chinese, I have viewed it with English subtitles on and it is still just as amazing as it would be if a completely Mandarin-fluent person viewed the film. Overall, I would give the movie five stars out of four stars, because it is exceptional in every aspect.

Return to “Films and Books”