Stranger Things season 2

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
mamalui
Favorite Book: Trip to Adele
Currently Reading: Split Adam
Bookshelf Size: 198
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamalui.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor
Reading Device: 1400697484

Stranger Things season 2

Post by mamalui »

I was wondering if anyone has seen the second season and how they found it, compared to the first season. I myself haven't seen season 2 but I watched season one and simply loved it. I remember staying awake watching until four in the morning.
No idea is a bad idea.

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.
bootsie0126+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bootsie0126.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01GEW27DA

Post by bootsie0126+ »

I sat through an entire day watching the complete second season. It was great, same as the first. There were a couple of twist and turns to keep you glued to your sit in anticipation for the next episode. Being an emotional person, the ending got to me and a few tears escaped but for a good reason. Wish there were more seasons to come.
caitlynheld
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by caitlynheld »

I have seen both season 1 and 2 and to be completely honest it was an amazing season. There was so much action, adventure and suspense. It all flowed together very well and the ending wraps up everything. If I'm giving it a rate out of 10 its definitely a 9 and worth your time.
FilmStar
Currently Reading: Rich and Pretty
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-filmstar.html
Latest Review: My Author Is Dead by Michel Bruneau
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by FilmStar »

*Spoilers* I'll admit I was expecting more. I wish there was more scenes with Mileven and that they explained more why she went into the upside down after leaving Mike in the first season. I hated the character Max. I felt she was totally useless along with her brother and just not necessary. I hope the demigorgon eats her in the next season. But I am glad we got the snowball scene that we've been waiting for. I wish they didn't kill Bob. That death bothered me more than Bob because I can tell they did it so that Hopper would be with Joyce.
Ogolla23

Post by Ogolla23 »

I have watched both season 1 and 2 and honestly I was amazed I pulled two whole nighters to complete the series i think that means I was glued to the screen I liked the thriller and the adventure the film depicted, I got emotional towards the end not only because the last episode was emotional but also because there aren't any more episodes love the suspense it left me in
mamalui

Post by mamalui »

bootsie0126+ wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 17:42 I sat through an entire day watching the complete second season. It was great, same as the first. There were a couple of twist and turns to keep you glued to your sit in anticipation for the next episode. Being an emotional person, the ending got to me and a few tears escaped but for a good reason. Wish there were more seasons to come.
I have to get my hands on season 2 ASAP!
No idea is a bad idea.

mamalui

Post by mamalui »

caitlynheld wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 19:25 I have seen both season 1 and 2 and to be completely honest it was an amazing season. There was so much action, adventure and suspense. It all flowed together very well and the ending wraps up everything. If I'm giving it a rate out of 10 its definitely a 9 and worth your time.
Thanks I wanted to know if season 2 is worth downloading but now that I have assurance let me get to it.
No idea is a bad idea.

mamalui

Post by mamalui »

Ogolla23 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 07:18 I have watched both season 1 and 2 and honestly I was amazed I pulled two whole nighters to complete the series i think that means I was glued to the screen I liked the thriller and the adventure the film depicted, I got emotional towards the end not only because the last episode was emotional but also because there aren't any more episodes love the suspense it left me in
That's the thing with Stranger Things, whenever a season wraps up you get this feeling of wanting more.
No idea is a bad idea.

mamalui

Post by mamalui »

Ogolla23 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 07:18 I have watched both season 1 and 2 and honestly I was amazed I pulled two whole nighters to complete the series i think that means I was glued to the screen I liked the thriller and the adventure the film depicted, I got emotional towards the end not only because the last episode was emotional but also because there aren't any more episodes love the suspense it left me in
Do you remember how season 1 ended? I thought that was that, but they made a second season. Perhaps there will be a season 3?
No idea is a bad idea.

elinadsy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elinadsy.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by elinadsy »

I sat through season 2 in one day and thought it did a fantastic job of building on everything season 1 left us with; great character dev, great plot twists, great over arching plot. I hope season 3 does the same!
Emma_46

Post by Emma_46 »

I love season two almost as much as I loved season one. It added amazing characters and love interests. I love all the plot twists and mystery behind each episode.
Nazapeace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Nazapeace »

I can't wait for season 3... The movie didn't feel finished to me so I will patiently wait for season 3
nikkyteewhy
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Currently Reading: Dues
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by nikkyteewhy »

I've watched it and it was everything I hoped it would be
KRay93
Currently Reading: The Bourne Identity
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kray93.html
Latest Review: Non-Disclosure by George Dapra

Post by KRay93 »

It seemed to me another great season of this series, although the chapter dedicated to Eleven and her new friend was the weakest point of the whole series. In contrast, the construction towards the last chapters was remarkable, although I found the end (except for the image of the monster on the "other side") way too self-conclusive compared to the finale of season 1 with Will and his "change".
strawberrysab
Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter

Post by strawberrysab »

I still have to find time for the second season, but I adored the first one so much that eventually I'll jump on it.
Berry :wine:

Return to “Films and Books”