Your thoughts about "Avengers- Infinty War"

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
R-Myra
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-myra.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Your thoughts about "Avengers- Infinty War"

Post by R-Myra »

I'm a big Marvel fan and I have watched every film related to Marvel. I'm really excited to know how you feel about watching almost all the Marvel heroes coming together in one movie.

P.S. Did I say I'm very excited?
-R
tvess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by tvess »

I'm worried. There's so much hype and I'm wondering how it's going to be anything but a big fight-fest with so many characters. I do hope it goes well, but I just don't know how they're going to manage all of the characters without reducing them terribly or treating them like cameos (maybe Stan Lee will defeat Thanos).
Kathryn Price
Currently Reading: The Fifth Season
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathryn-price.html
Latest Review: The Doughnut Boy by Michael R. Dennis

Post by Kathryn Price »

I'm super excited! I'm a really big Marvel fan and I've seen almost all of them (haven't seen GOTG2 and Homecoming unfortunately) and am really hyped up for April 27th! Ragnarok was a disappointment for me because it felt out of character and disjointed compared to the rest of the MCU, but I trust the Russos. Winter Soldier and Civil War are such great movies I doubt they would suddenly drop in quality now. With the first two Avengers movies, Joss Whedon managed to balance the characters' screen times pretty well - I think the Russos will be able to do the same thing even though the cast is so much larger.

I wish I could do something super special to celebrate 10 years of Marvel, like try to get into the LA Premiere on opening night or go to a Comic-Con, but I don't live around there, can't afford to travel, and don't have enough time anyway in the middle of finishing up my senior year of high school. Nevertheless, I think it's going to be awesome anyway!
“If you believe only in facts and forget stories, your brain will live, but your heart will die” ― Cassandra Clare, Lord of Shadows
KRay93
Currently Reading: The Bourne Identity
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kray93.html
Latest Review: Non-Disclosure by George Dapra

Post by KRay93 »

Well, although the expectations are high, I don't think it will end up being bad. After all, Age of Ultron made it clear what should not be repeated and the Russo brothers did a great job in Civil War with so many characters at their disposal. Now, I do hope the movie to be over two hours and a half, three if necessary given the number of characters to focus, especially Thanos and his henchmen, who need some screen time if they want to build memorable villains.
Ochola++
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Ochola++ »

:lol2: The movie is well arranged and it reminds me of video games I play with so many exciting characters with different capabilities ranging from the newly released character black panther to infinity this movie is a screamer can't wait to get my own copy
becsimpson
Currently Reading: Ringo and the guardians of the waterfall
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becsimpson.html
Latest Review: The Wall by Some Guy

Post by becsimpson »

I'm honestly not a big fan of the Marvel Avengers series in general. Always been more of a DC person!
Latest Review: The Wall by Some Guy
steeldark007
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by steeldark007 »

I believe the hype but more importantly i have faith in the Russos. Whatever we get to see on the screen on opening night, will blow our minds.
Bianka Walter
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
Latest Review: Thir13en by Keegan Nielsen
Reading Device: B06XD5YCKX

Post by Bianka Walter »

I actually can't wait! I'm a huge fan of the Marvel movies and I'm going to have a Marvel movie marathon before it comes out. Super excited :)
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Thebookstealer
Currently Reading: Fish Wielder
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Thebookstealer »

I think it's going to be epic! Too bad there isn't a cinema where I am now to watch it immediately it's released.. :(
Eileen R
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eileen-r.html
Latest Review: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber, NMD

Post by Eileen R »

I can't wait to see it. I've always been a big marvel fan and so far they haven't let me down so let's wait and see, fingers crossed!
sush_destiny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sush-destiny.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by sush_destiny »

The movie was excellent and definitely looking forward to watching the last movie next month.
Vannie29
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Vannie29 »

BEST MARVEL MOVIE YET , it was great, I’m not an action fan but when it comes to marvel I’m addicted , can’t wait for the next one in April
Mutegude
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Mutegude »

The movie was awesome that for sure. The action was amazing, I was a little bit frustrated when the movie ended on a cliffhanger.
Mary Alex
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Mary Alex »

I'm also a marvel fan, haven't really watched all the marvel movie series but i thoroughly enjoyed infinity war :D .Twas a bit unexpected towards the end,especially because most super hero movies have quite an expected ending but this had a twist to it.
Can't wait for End Game!!!!
sush_destiny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sush-destiny.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by sush_destiny »

not the best Avengers movie, but, it was good enough. I hope the final movie does not disappoint

Return to “Films and Books”