Tell us about one movie you can never forget about

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
c s a
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Icon Re: Tell us about one movie you can never forget about

Post by c s a »

To me, I like movies with Romantic, comedies and emotional that's special but i like movies of all kind, when I watch movie like that, i remember it every time, i feel like i'm a part of it.
My favorite movie was Merlin, and Dolce Amore, i remember them every day and i want to watch them again.
aelilorin
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by aelilorin »

As of the moment, the movie that book tht I can never forget was about 6 member crew of the International Space Station that is on the cutting edge of one of the most important discoveries in human history: the first evidence of extraterrestrial life on Mars. This movie was entitled 'Life' it was a 2017 Sci-fi / thriller movie directed by Daniel Espinosa and written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. The over all movie has a good plot and had an unexpectable ending. I was actually waiting for part 2 although Im not sure if it has a part 2. If you're looking for plot twist I recommend you to watch it.
angelliccaduhh

Post by angelliccaduhh »

A movie I will never forget about.... "Fireproof" it is a christian movie which there is also a book and its a bout the struggles of marriage and to trust in god and he will provide
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

For some reason, Orca: The Killer Whale is the one movie I will never forget about. Maybe because I was younger and more impressionable when I first saw it. Watching it now is laughable, but I can never forget how I felt watching it for the first time. :lol:
thaservices1
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thaservices1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by thaservices1 »

For me Braveheart and AI are two of the most memorable films I've seen. There's also a documentary out there called Water that was literally life changing.
"It is not the critic that counts..."
- Roosevelt
Aimee94

Post by Aimee94 »

For me it has to be "The Notebook"
beckbeck123
Currently Reading: Serial Killers
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by beckbeck123 »

My favourite films as a child’s was bridge to terrabithia and zathura, both fantasy movies and I still call them my favourite films now! I adore them and bring back fun memories when I watch them now.
Lawkwhud

Post by Lawkwhud »

:D Harry porter would totally be it..
You can never get tired of Emma Watson
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

One movie that I will never forget and will always be kept in my heart was Patch Adams by Robin Williams. I love his philosophy of treating patients using humor and compassion. I took care of my father when he suffered from stroke and beem paralyzed. It is really hard to face him with such a happy face when deep inside you are unable to ease his pain. You've got to have more patience, be kind and make them feel that despite of everything, they are love
Pero1010

Post by Pero1010 »

Am person that likes action movies a lot but a friend persuaded me to see "fault in our stars" , I can never forget that movie.
gkgurley
Favorite Book: The Two Towers
Currently Reading: A Darker Shade of Magic
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gkgurley.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by gkgurley »

I love the movie The Martian. It is a story unlike any I've ever seen on screen. I is a heartfelt story about family after a widowed sci-fi writer adopts a boy who thinks he's from Mars. It throws in fun sci-fi elements, but is so grounded. It makes me laugh and cry. Parts of it are even romantic. It takes the best of every genre and makes a fantastic film.
LJmayol27

Post by LJmayol27 »

Until now, I can't get over with Harry Potter. After I finished watching the 8-part movies, there is something going in my head as if I'm in the movie as well and can't get over that HP is OVER.
Litzy_tovarl
Currently Reading:

Post by Litzy_tovarl »

one movie that is like drilled into my brain is "me before you". I don't remember how many times I cried during that movie. This man that was paralyzed from the neck down hired a "babysitter" (but for like a grown up) and they end up falling in love but at the end he decided that he wants to be put to sleep. On one of the last scenes they lay together in the bed as he is slowly dying. It's great what some movies can do to me. Anyways I really recommend it! I watched it on Amazon prime!
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

We Were Soldiers. Always in tears when I watch it but it is one of my favorites.
:techie-studyingbrown:
Sue Mulligan
Currently Reading: Troublemaker
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sue-mulligan.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by Sue Mulligan »

The Lord of the Rings movies are among an elite few that do the books justice. I lived in Middle Earth for a while as I read the books, and I enjoy the short visits back when I watch the movies.

Return to “Films and Books”