Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Movie Review

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Godwinvimalraj
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Movie Review

Post by Godwinvimalraj »

Victoria44 wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 01:17 I wanted to know your thoughts on this movie. I haven't found anyone who liked it yet and the reviews I've read were terrible. I loved this movie. I thought it was great. Why do people hate this movie :?:
Don't worry I love that movie too.
Teejay presh
Currently Reading:

Post by Teejay presh »

Truthfully,i am a huge marvel fan or used to be but after i watched this movie i had interest in dc comics.
Lets face fact both batman and superman are perfect superheroes and the movie is awesome the story is just sensible
The only reason why batman hated superman is because he was scared and dat is also the reason for anti-superman fans. Who will not be scared of an alien in human life form with lots of powers. What if superman becomes bad just imagine wat will happen to earthlings.
Superman hated batman because of his method of justice and putting the law into his own hands
FORTUNATELY,this superheroes ended up defending each other.
it hurt me when superman died but i am glad he was ressurected in justice league and the scene of wonder woman was perfect. She played her role superbly. Diana prince is the third hero of the movie
Teejay presh
Currently Reading:

Post by Teejay presh »

Dawn of justice is the best truthfully its an amazing movie
NicholsC97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholsc97.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by NicholsC97 »

I didn't care for it at all, I only liked their main fight but besides that? Meh. Justice League made up for it though.

Return to “Films and Books”