Remake the Eragon Movie

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Bobby Alan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Remake the Eragon Movie

Post by Bobby Alan »

I completely agree with everyone the movie was bad but not utterly horrific sure it had its plotholes and bad spots but you have to remember when it was made it was as good as they could do at the time sure the urgals we're far off what they couldve been and the fight with durza wasnt like it was in the book but for what it was i rather liked the durza fight in the end and they couldve shown solembum and the dwarves but look at what they had that was good i think murtagh was pretty spot on and brom as well i liked they put the dragon sight sharing as a spell
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

I would love to see a remake of the Eragon movie too. I couldn't even get through the Eragon movie that was made. It made me not want to read the book, even though I ended up trying to later on.
thaservices1
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thaservices1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by thaservices1 »

I didn't care much for the movie and I saw it first, so when the book came my way I dove right in. My experience says, if it made it to the screen it must've been a good book. The two were so different I was amazed. I've read the second book as well and just hoped the first movie had a poor enough profit they won't get any crazy ideas about making a sequel.
"It is not the critic that counts..."
- Roosevelt
Italiansweety1982
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-italiansweety1982.html
Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley

Post by Italiansweety1982 »

I totally agree. I loved the book. The movie was very disappointing.

Return to “Films and Books”