Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 18:28
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
I ended up watching this movie on an airplane. I agree that it was cute, and I would recommend it for children.
Noraine Alissa Poria
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 21:42
- Currently Reading: Bro Code
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noraine-alissa-poria.html
- Latest Review: The Making Of A Con by Grace Larson
I love this movie, the pets are so cute. Especially that mean rabbit, who turn out to be just a lonely rabbit who wants an owner.
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 22:06
- Currently Reading: Adrift
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
- Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
My niece made me watch this movie and i agree it was amazing.