Movie: Eragon (and the series)

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Ksharmilla
Currently Reading: Going Wild
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ksharmilla.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Re: Movie: Eragon (and the series)

Post by Ksharmilla »

I loved the series. I'm on the fourth book currently. I would say give it a go. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Italiansweety1982
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-italiansweety1982.html
Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley

Post by Italiansweety1982 »

I read the whole Inheritance series. They are way better than the movie. I was excited when they made the movie Eragon and was very disappointed. It did not do the book justice
Whitewolf422
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Whitewolf422 »

I have seen the movie too it was ok always wanted to read the books too to find out what happens next from the movie! Always like dragons that's why I liked the movie because of the dragon! I wish dragons where real to be a dragon rider! Can't wait to read the books!
NovaFly
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-novafly.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by NovaFly »

I've read the first 3 books and watched the movie. Despite being slow at times I really enjoyed the books. I thought the movie was pretty average, It is sort of loyal to the book to begin with, but the end of the movie is a mess.

Return to “Films and Books”